FEEZLINO: Nigerian Female Wizzy R&B Rapper - TMnews Magazine Online

TMnews Magazine Online

News || Advertisement || Coverage (08062107810)

First Bank

First Bank

TMnews Magazine

TMnews Magazine
Latest Edition of TMnews Magazine

Post Top Ad

Access Bank

Access Bank
Access Bank Plc

METRO

FEEZLINO: Nigerian Female Wizzy R&B Rapper

Share This
It is pertinent to write out the lyrics of the new track of Naija Female Wissy rapper. FEEZLINO titled BAD GURL edition: Verse1. Bad nigas yelling Cool nigas triping Rich nigas calling but aint buying. Wanna drop it hard on you Wanna make you feel it too All I do it, I do it like I know it. I smoke weed yeah, highs my spirit I love it. Moving to the next one, oh what's the next one. Mehn I know you wanna f*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages