FEEZLINO AKA FEMALE WIZZY NEW TRACK "BAD GURL" DROPPING - TMnews Magazine Online

TMnews Magazine Online

News || Advertisement || Coverage (08062107810)

First Bank

First Bank

TMnews Magazine

TMnews Magazine
Latest Edition of TMnews Magazine

Post Top Ad

Access Bank

Access Bank
Access Bank Plc

METRO

FEEZLINO AKA FEMALE WIZZY NEW TRACK "BAD GURL" DROPPING

Share This
It is will find a way, a good way to fulfill my vision.I'll be dancing, you'll be trippingI'll be smilling, you'll be laughingI'll be dancing, you'll be clapping, you'll be shouting.That's me, the way I amLife is a bitch and I knowAm not tripping for you niga no am just taking tripI just can't tell you what it is but I can tell you what it feels so back off back off niggerous allow me to live my life yeah..Hook...Bad girl edition huh? Bad girl edition okay.Chorus...As am living, I swear am killing itAsk your boyfriend he will tell you FeezLino gat it. Dema coming dema loving Female wizzy is sellin itBanging my boss I swear am loving it.As am living I swear am killing itAsk your boyfriend he will you Mis Rappertainer is gat itDema coming dema loving LinoBaby is selling itBanging my boss I swear am loving it,Ha! Bad Gurl Edition. Verse 2. Am so sorry daddy but am not that easyI work for my own money aint freaking lazyAll I need is a boss, a boss on my levelAsk google it will tell you no one with my modelOh! Female Wizzy is damn good Buh you can say she's too badAll I do is the things the things that make me feel goodLino rocks the world yes I rock it till it get uglyAm living my life loving it coz its not that ugly.Biko mechete onu n' ife I n' ekwu n' okwu adighi yaTichinwiti obuna i debere eba biakwa buru yaIf you hate me wanna fight me damn it you can be my guestHave past the test long gone I swear aint taking lastI can make you wet and suck you dry yeah ma kwecheriNegodi aboki abakiliki choro ile ga kwilikwili Without knowing na muwa bu good girl diga wiiO bia na ako ka ife n' agba ka moto juo Splah BabyChorus..Adleap.A waa kwa na muHmmm a waa kwa na muMe bad gurl a waa kwa na muFemale Wizzy nsi gi a waa kwa na mu..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages