KUNLE AKINLADE TRIPLE-A IS A BETTER MARKET FOR OGUN APC AND BEST CANDIDATE FROM OGUNWEST FOR 2019: TOSIN OLATEJU - TMnews Magazine Online

TMnews Magazine Online

News || Advertisement || Coverage (08062107810)

First Bank

First Bank

TMnews Magazine

TMnews Magazine
Latest Edition of TMnews Magazine

Post Top Ad

Access Bank

Access Bank
Access Bank Plc

METRO

KUNLE AKINLADE TRIPLE-A IS A BETTER MARKET FOR OGUN APC AND BEST CANDIDATE FROM OGUNWEST FOR 2019: TOSIN OLATEJU

Share This

I
will continue to be loyal to Hon.Adekunle Abdulkabir Akinlade (MHR). Young Dynamic Legislative Expert and the current Senior Legislative Assistant to Hon Adekunle Abdulkabir Akinlade. A.k.a Triple-A

In a chat with the TMnews at his Palatable two wing Mansion in Owode town, Ogun state, after he delivered a comprehensive lecture as the representative of his boss as a Guest Speaker at the 2018 children Empowerment, Quiz Competition and Symposium at Iko gateway grammar School Idiroko Ogun state, the event which was organized by Temis Media to promote learning habit in within the constituency and beyond. 

This Grassroot Politician said he has learn enough from his boss which has empowered him and he is now better equipped to make more differences.
 
He said working with Hon Adekunle Akinlade Triple-A has exposed him to so many things and he can now point out so many differences between Hon adekunle akinlade and his predecessor in terms of commitment to the development of the federal constituency, when asked to highlight the said different, Hon Olateju began with this, he said Hon Adekunle Akinlade is a total humble Grassroot Leader despite he began politic after he has made himself not when awof money was wasted in PDP government that money fly easily unlike now even with that no development was experienced, but when Hon Adekunle Akinlade came on board we all know what the government is all about but still with the little alowance for the constituency, Hon. Adekunle Akinlade was able to turn things around and all the projects influenced by him are generally been enjoyed in the state as a whole.

Speaking on why he would Represent Yewa South/ Ipokia  Federal Constituency at the National Assembly if permitted by his boss, Hon Olateju said because he is closer to the grassroot as trained  by his boss, he knows what his people needs. 

Furthermore this political /legislative expert who graduated with a degree in Archeology from Famous University of Ibadan in Oyo State, 
MA in Peace and Conflict Studies in the same University of ibadan, Master in Legislative Studies in view from National Insitute of Legislative Studies said education is a vital tools in promoting peace and unity in any community, he said he will find more ways to improve the education standard of his people if permitted, adding that Educational certificate is an alternative to the borderline business in case of future federal government policy that may affect the popular business. 

Hon Olateju added that he will leave no stone unto to engage all the youths to be more productive and will influence so many projects at his capacity.

Speaking on his boss ambition to govern ogun state in 2019, this astute Politician said with what Hon Adekunle Akinlade has done for the state, he is a better market for APC and the best candidate coming from the area the next Governor has been zone to come from, he remarked that ogun state will enjoyed what he called many dividend of democracy if Hon Adekunle Akinlade is nominated and voted as the Executive Governor of Ogun State.

Reacting to why he may contest for House of Reps come 2019. Hear him, when I began Politics over 20 years ago, I have my Dreams, Ambitions and Targets, I am not going to discredit my boss because I want to Aspire for House of Rep, but the basic fact remain, that one of my major reason in politics is to effect a change and continuety and the only means to make this happen is via a political office, so I can serve, but if the opposite occur that I must step down or withdraw my stand, for a reason, I will voluntarily, but as it may, Hon Akinlade knows he has a capable boy. 

The issue is, if I Aspire to be a local government chairman, I might not perform credibly well as expected but if my boss become the Governor and I am at the National Assembly, my strength would be felt because we need a sound person like me at the National Assembly to influence and lobby so many project to our constituency so I think I will be good at this capacity. 

My Aspiration is not about me but about my people, my leader and party, not that I want to go there and enrich myself, noooooo, in 2011, I contested for the State House of Assembly which i was asked to step-down by the Governor,  its not a do or die affair but about the people and my constituency. 

I know the constituency more than any body, due to my boss leadership. I have interacted with the people so I know best about their plight, I think I will do better at the National Assembly, but I will not want to build my career the way PDP  looted, sharing money but putting the people at first, I have solution to the problems of the people that’s why I want to go and represent Yewa South/Ipokia at the National Assembly in 2019. 

Read more in TMnews Magazine June edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages